Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas House Tour Arizona Style




 I have not been blogging much lately but I want to get started again in 2017.  But before I take all of this holiday finery down and take it back to storage I wanted to capture at least a few photos.

Welcome
Our front window from outside
Marty made this wagon for me many years ago and it still is a great resting place for whatever is seasonal.
Walking up to our front door
The staircase and the front window right when you enter the house.
A close up of the front window from the inside- I think it is like Dr, Seuss this year
Mantle in our great room
Watching the Christmas parade before the kids arrived
Dining room
Dining room chandelier- also changed up for each season
More dining room
Guest room- Tracy note the Fa La La Sheets
Guest room
Great room
Kitchen chandelier
Kitchen table ready for brunch
Another shot of the kitchen table
The G girls with their Pop-Pop
Last Christmas by George Michael
"Last Christmas you gave me your heart
but the very next day you gave it away"

I hope you had a great Christmas or whatever holiday you might choose to celebrate.  Best wishes for a healthy, happy 2017.
Love, Ya-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment