Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Catalogue Obsession

My catalog obsession

I love catalogs.  I don't buy many things, I used to but I am trying to reform.  But I do look at many of the catalogs that pass my doorstep.

I am a little scared that catalogs will soon be a thing of the past along with newspapers, magazines and books.

Looking on my I pad is just not the same as admiring a catalog.
My favorites are:


  • Frontgate- great out door furniture, table settings 
  • Grandinroad- love their Halloween stuff 
  • Ballard- great household 
  • Chasing Fireflies- Kids costumes


  • Pottery Barn- home and holidays - I also like the Pottery Barn kids and Teens
  • Crate and Barrel- housewares 
  • Williams Sonoma- cooking, table settings 
  • Sur la table- cookware
  • Chico's- clothing
  • Soma- dresses and winter leggings and tunics comfortable clothes
  • Soft Surroundings -great clothes and home goods

You get the message.  I mark the pages I love and sometimes even pull a page out for further reference.  I will admit I need to be more organized on the pages I pull for easier access.


Some of my things are very organized and some are awful.  The pages I pull would be in the awful group.

This song is not exactly about shopping for housewares but I still enjoy the memory.  Smokey Robinson and The Miracles, You'd Better Shop Around......
"My Mama told me you'd better shop around"

Coming Soon:
The Birthday Group- A Tribute to our Mom's
Reno A Condo and up your earnings- not really too hard???
Surfer Party
Zoo Mania

Love, Ya-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment