Monday, August 22, 2016

View from a Bike


This is much harder than you think.  You ride your bike a few yards and then you see something you want to photograph so you stop and kinda fall off your bike, try to stabilize to take a picture, then start up again.  In a few feet, stop again....it really was not very fun.  I could not figure out how to take pictures while I was riding my bike.  Two problems, I am not that good of a photographer to take pics on the run and secondly, I was afraid that I would crash my bike and break something.  Like a body part.  So the pics from the bike are not awesome, but they are the real thing direct from Coronado.


Yacht club.....
I am on the bike path on The Strand in front of our condo.  That is part of the Hotel Del in the background.

This house is across the street from The Yacht Club.  It is a very cool house but always has cars parked in front.
Golf course is a little brown.  California drought.  You can see our condo building on the other side of the golf course.  There is a bike path that circles the Bay and then goes under the Bridge.
Another house I like on the bike path.

Looking from the bike path across the bay.  This is a Coast Guard ship with the red stripe.  We are surrounded by military protecting the country.  

House on the bike path.
Coronado Golf Course

Boats on the shore before the Marriott, by the park on the bike path.
View of the bridge from my bike.
Sailing in the Bay.
San Diego Skyline as seen from the bike path on Coronado.
Just a cool place to relax with a view of the SD skyline.
The Ferry Landing is at the opposite end of the island from us.  
When you circle back around it is mostly residential and Navy and traffic.  I like the first part of the bike path best. It is a dedicated bikepath that goes under the bridge and circles around the beach. After the ferry landing the paths are on the street with loads of traffic.  Half of the drivers don't know where they are going so it is a little treacherous.  I hope you enjoyed my view from a bike.

Hug those kids.  Love your dogs.

Bicycle Race by Queen................
"Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where I like"
The time passes so quickly.  This seems like yesterday.

Coming soon:
  • Return to Reality
  • The Birthday Club
  • The Ferry Landing
  • Places to visit in San Diego

Love, Ya-Ya

No comments:

Post a Comment